- What are the current policy (or other) opportunities & challenges that Ireland faces in the digital sector?
- Which emerging trends are potentially dominant in the digital sector?
- In which niches can Ireland become a world leader?
- What is the most important strategic investment of relevance to the digital sector that Ireland could make at this point to enhance its competitiveness in the next 10 years?
- What are the next three steps that Government could take?
ADD YOUR VOICE TO THE TECH VOX POP OF BUSINESSES, RESEARCH CENTRES, EDUCATORS, PUBLIC SECTOR BODIES, DIGITAL INNOVATORS, AND GURUS…
Contribute responses of any length by E-mail to JOHNNY.RYAN@IIEA.COM
Deadline for input 14 July 2008. For an overview of the project and its context see [PDF] [GoogleDoc slideshow].